Update – 06.05.2020: We've launched the registration for a joint conference of Berlin Buzzwords, MICES & Haystack. We've also announced the ticket policy for attendees that already bought an ticket for the onsite event. Read more here.
Update – 29.04.2020: We are very excited to announce that we have teamed up with Haystack the search relevance conference, and MICES the e-commerce search event to host a week of virtual talks, panel discussions, workshops and training sessions covering themes of search, scale, store and stream! We strive to bring the joint bbuzz, Haystack and MICES communities together to share knowledge, expertise and experiences. Read more here.
As the organizers of Berlin Buzzwords we are continuously monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation to ensure the safety of our event participants and staff.
As of now Berlin Buzzwords will be taking place in Kulturbrauerei from June 7-9, 2020 as planned.
In order to make Berlin Buzzwords a save environment, we will also be taking the following precautions:
- Providing sanitation stations onsite with alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- We will regularly sanitize surfaces in the event space in close collaboration with the venue staff
- All staff (organizer team, venue staff and volunteers) will receive a briefing on good hygiene instructions and reminded to wash hands often
- We will be sanitizing speaker microphones between each speaker’s use
- We will request that anyone sick or experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms stay home for their own safety and the safety of others
We are constantly updating our plans in line with the current situation and any official advice from Robert Koch Institut, the German federal government agency and research institute responsible for disease control and prevention. We will you keep you posted on any news.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org